100% Black Owned Company
Mr. Richard Chauke
Background: Mr. Richard Chauke is a BCom Transport Economics student with University of South Africa and Accounting, Business Management, Transport Management and Logistics are among his subjects of study, which puts the business in a strong Financial and Management administration.
- Currently Managing Director at RICH BOY TRADING AND PROJECTS CC
- Currently Logistics Manager at Loftus Stadium for a Suites(PC Consulting & M-Consulting)
- Currently National Chairperson of Youth at EFESE Church of South Africa
- Former Vice-President of EMSSA: Economic and Management Sciences Students Association in University of South Africa (2008 – 2011)
- Former Deputy Secretary General of SRC-Students Representative Council in University of South Africa (2009 – 2011)
- Former Provincial (Gauteng) Treasurer of BMFsc: Black Management Forum Students Chapter (2010 – 2012)
He started being an ambassador for University of South Africa campaign for learning in 2010, where he shared his skills, talents and gained new skills by becoming an event volunteer during the ‘Better World Village’ initiative and its ‘Chance 2 Advance’ programmes.
During 2010 he was a delegate of SRC with Students Development staff to visit offenders at Losperfontein Prison at Brits, to inform them about the services of UNISA. He worked with the Deputy Commissioner and Head of Education at the National Department of Correctional Services.
In January 2012, he also formed a part of the delegates that went to the University of Mumbai – India, for exchange programme and also commemorate the life and death of Mahatma Gandhi (30thJanuary).
Vision and Mission
To contribute to the National Development Plan of the country(RSA), the alleviation/eradication of unemployment and poverty by creating a viable, sustainable and competitive business that provides leading services in South Africa.
High Unemployment, poverty and our economic growth rates makes our services a necessity in Africa.
- To be the most reliable and effective business in the market.
- Develop long term client relationship of trust.
- Strengthen our Corporate Governance practices.
- Save money while saving the planet (Going Green)
Values and Principles
- Social Responsibility